The Bambalapitiya Flats, Colombo 4, Sri Lanka
Tribute to Bala Ponampalam
Bala with Mum and Girlie
Bala with Girlie
Bala with Mum and Yogan
Condolence Messages from the Flatters database.
- Bala was a cheerful character and rightly said a hard wicket to dislodge due to his batting stance covering all stumps and no LBW in flats cricket. Good fun
and the memories we hold forever. My condolence to the Ponnambalam family and may Bala Rest in Peace! God bless John Selvadurai
- My prayers will be with him and his family and “May His Soul, rest in peace. Sriantha Rajapakse
- Sorry to hear about the demise of Bala Ponnampalam. He was a member of the well-known Ponnampalam Family who were loved by Flatters alike. Please pass on
our Sincere Condolences to Bala’s Family. May his soul rest in Peace. Sincerely, Everard and Dagmar Hoffman
- Deepest Sympathies - Ajit Abeyewardene
- I remember Bala as a small podium, having 2 older brothers. He used tone a batsman very open the innings and a real “thattu” batsman, but a steady and
defence batsman. He was also a friendly guy. It is sad to see a young(er) fellow pass away at early sixties. May his soul Rest in Peace. Rama
- Dear girlie it was a shock.to know that Bala is no more.it must be soooo hard I know the feeling. My brother passed away 31 years ago girlie and I still
moan his loss. But he has gone to a better place where there is pea e and calm.so sad as it maybe don’t feel bad just pray for his soul. Pl give my sympathies to jeepers and small boy forgot the
name. God bless u girlie – Furkan Mansoor
- Please convey our heartfelt sympathies to the Ponampalam Family. Bala was a dear friend and brother to us. We played and shared great moments and laughed
together: We will pray that the GOD of comfort, will hold the family up at a time like this. Thank you Nazreen, Sheridan, Kamar, Sandrina LYE
- We were very sad to hear the news of the passing of Bala Ponampalam.
- How very sad. Our thoughts and prayers are with the family and loved ones. Please convey Our Deepest Condolences at this sad time.Tilani Gray ( De Silva
) & Johann De Silva No14 M Block. Now UK.
- This is really sad. Remember the good old days of cricket by the rail lines and the touch rugby on the playground. Please do convey my deepest sympathies
to his family may his soul rest in peace. Mervyn Mendis
- RIP my old friend Bala. My sympathies and prayers to your family. Roshan Arulanantham and family.
- Kindly convey my deepest sympathies and condolences to his family. I remember him as a terrific left arm fast bowler! Warm regards.
- To the Ponnampalam family - My heartfelt condolences on your loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers. God bless.
Saadia (Nanga Sellayah)
- So sad – Tilak Rajapatirana
- Please convey our deepest sympathies to the family. Bala was my friend and was parallel classes in college. So sad. Rukmal
- My deepest sympathies to the Ponampalam family, Sincerely, Trevor Jayetileke
- Very said to hear. Mohan Bhagwandas
- Please convey our condolences to the Ponnambalam family, our prayers are with them at this time. Regards, Sandy Withanage n family
- Our deepest condolences to the Ponampalam family at this time of grief. Rest in peace and may eternal light shine upon him. Toni Deutrom
- So sorry to hear of the passing of Bala, Please convey my deepest sympathies to the Ponampalam Family and Friends. Sincerely, Mithrani
- Bala was an exceptional case at flats. We really enjoyed with him during his stay at flats. The name Bala remembers only Bala Ponnampalam to me. I fully
endorse Baratha's statement on Bala. Please accept our heartfelt deepest sympathies. May he rest in Peace. Aruna Bamunawita & family
- Dear Jeevi I am so sorry to hear that Bala has passed away. Please accept my Deepest Sympathies and Heartfelt Condolences and also convey to the rest of
your family. My sister Baba & I used to play with you when we were children along with Vasuki Renza Kala & Sasi. May his soul rest in peace and may time and all the wonderful memories you
have heal your sorrow. Take Care Sincerely Dushy Vaheesan (Nee Nadarajah J/6 Ground Floor)
- Deepest sympathies to the Ponampalam family. From Allan de Kretser
- Please convey our sympathies to the Ponampalam family. We lived right across from them for many years & our families were very close. The Samad
- Please convey my condolences to Bala Ponampalam´s Family.
- Please pass on my sincere condolences to the family. Rohan Silva, Block 'I'
- Please convey my Deepest Sympathies and Condolences to Bala's family. Jayo Selvadurai
- Please convey our deepest sympathies to Bala's family. May he Rest in Peace. Theone Mason
If you wish to add your Condolence Message to this list, email email@example.com Put Bala P in the subject line